diverse hire stock at the ready
Prolyte MPT Tower
£75.00 ex VAT per day
The Prolyte MPT Tower is an efficient way to erect taller towers of Prolyte H30V with ease. The wide footprint allows for greater stability and higher loads whilst the hinge eggs make for a safer way to erect the tower allowing greater height to be achieved. The Prolyte MPT Tower is widely used throughout the industry and can be supplemented with carriage blocks and motors to make self-climbing towers.
- Built from Prolyte H30V
- Maximum Height: 8m
- Maximum Load: 1t*
- 4m2 footprint
- Hinge eggs allow for easy erection
- Outriggers clip and lock easily
- Supplied with 1600mm2 ply spreader boards
- NB: 0.5m piece of truss required to start tower to ensure the stabilisers don’t hit stringers.
- NB: all weight to be taken by screw jacks not casters
*Theoretical maximum. Due to the many variables of towers; height, size, restraining method etc. it is impossible to give a loading table. Please consult the ‘Prolyte Blackbook’ pages 28-31 for more information.
- Transport Weight: 118kg
- Dimensions (assembled): 2000mm(w) x 2000mm(d) x 815mm(h)