diverse hire stock at the ready
Lycra Sail Rigging Kit
£15.00 ex VAT per day
Our Lycra Sail Rigging Kits are used to hang our wide range of lycra sails. Assembly is simple; Three lengths of 48.3mm⌀ Ali bar are inserted and secured with M12 bolts, half couplers to eyes are fitted to the ends of the Ali Bar and bungees are used to tension the lycra sail to the eyes. This effect can be used to create depth or texture to an otherwise uninspiring room. Lycra sails provide an excellent surface on which to projection map or wash with light. Our Lycra Sail Rigging Kits are modular and lightweight making them easy to transport and carry. Flying is usually achieved by clamping the ends of the Ali bar and then either creating an angle by fixing a drift to the centre of the flying frame or by fixing the bottom of the sails to stage weights on the floor.
- Supplied with Ali Bar, Clamps and Bungees
- Simple assembly:
- Insert and secure Ali bar
- Fit half couplers to eyes
- Tension sails to eyes with bungees.
- Modular system
- Hole on frame fits 3.25t shackle
- Transport Weight: 6kg
- Ali Bar Weight per metre: 1.7kg
- Dimensions: 500mm(w) x 600mm(d) x 150mm(h)