diverse hire stock at the ready
9m x 6m White Voile Tie Top Drape
£45.00 ex VAT per day
White voile is a ‘sheer’ polyester fabric that is light, airy and hangs beautifully. It is semi-transparent and so provides a soft and dreamy ambience whilst offering interesting opportunities for lighting.
We have two types of White Voile Drapes – these are the ‘tie top’ variety which have white fabric ties at 200mm intervals along the top edge for hanging on trusses and scaffold bars. We also have ‘pocket top’ which are quick and easy to install on pipe and drape systems.
For a small additional charge, snap hooks can be tied to these drapes for hanging on catenary wires and theatre curtain tracks.
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow greatest flexibility on site
- 50g/m2 polyester voile
- IFR (inherently flame retardant) – certificate available on request
- White ties at 200mm intervals along the top
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 2.8kg
- Dimensions: 9000mm(w) x 6000mm(d)