diverse hire stock at the ready
3m x 5m White Trevira Drape
£30.00 ex VAT per day
White trevira is a silky polyester fabric often used in marquee linings due to its strength and resistance to creasing.
Our White Trevira Drapes are useful for wedding venues, exhibition halls and art galleries where you need something light and airy. They have Velcro to their vertical edges to allow them to be joined in long runs and white fabric ties across the top for hanging on trusses and scaffold bars. For a small extra charge, we can fit snap hooks for hanging on catenary wires and curtain tracks.
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow greatest flexibility on site
- 110g/m2 polyester trevira
- IFR (inherently flame retardant) – certificate available on request
- White ties at 200mm intervals along one short side
- Velcro to vertical edges
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 1.7kg
- Dimensions: 3000mm(w) x 5000mm(d)