diverse hire stock at the ready
12m x 0.4m Red Velvet Tasselled Header
£40.00 ex VAT per day
These Red Velvet Header Drapes come fitted with matching red theatre fringing to the bottom edge. Manufactured with traditional theatre velvet velour, they are luxurious whilst still offering warmth and durability.
The tasselled fringing is a matching colour and adds a theatrical detail to the drapes. They have fabric ties at 200mm intervals for hanging on truss, pipe and drape and scaffolding bars.
Our header drapes are usually used as borders over the top of a stage to mask lighting, create a proscenium arch and hide curtain tracks.
- Black ties at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- Matching red tassels along the bottom edge
- 375g/m2 traditional velvet velour
- Manufactured pre-pleated to allow quick and easy installation
- NDFR (non durably fire retardant) – certificate available on request
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 2kg
- Dimensions: 12000mm(w) x 400mm(d)