diverse hire stock at the ready
4m x 4.86m Purple Velvet Drape With Silver Stars
£100.00 ex VAT per day
Our Purple Velvet Star Drapes are unique and surprising. Manufactured with a beautiful purple theatre velvet velour and then covered in dozens of metallic silver appliqued stars, they are glamorous, luxurious and unusual.
Velvet has a ‘pile’ and so can only be hung one way round, unlike our wool serge drapes. They are all manufactured flat to allow pleating and flexibility on-site and have ties at 200mm intervals for hanging on truss, pipe and drape and scaffolding bars. At a small additional charge, we can tie tab hooks to them to allow them to be used on curtain tracks or rings to allow them to be used on kabuki systems. They have Velcro to the vertical edges to allow them to be joined in long runs.
- Black ties at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- 375g/m2 traditional velvet velour with silver lame appliqued stars
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow the greatest flexibility on site
- NDFR (non durably fire retardant) – certificate available on request
- 20mm Velcro on the vertical edges to allow drapes to be joined together
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 7.5kg
- Dimensions: 4000mm(w) x 4860mm(d)
- Unique to Presentation Design Services
- Manufactured in house by our drapes department www.drapemakers.com