diverse hire stock at the ready
4.6m x 8m Grey Velvet Drape
£55.00 ex VAT per day
Our grey velvet drapes will add an elegance and clean look to your conference or event. Manufactured with traditional theatre velvet velour, they are luxurious whilst still offering warmth and durability.
Velvet has a ‘pile’ and so can only be hung one way round, unlike our wool serge drapes. They are all manufactured flat to allow pleating and flexibility on-site and have ties at 200mm intervals for hanging on truss, pipe and drape and scaffolding bars. At a small additional charge, we can tie tab hooks to them to allow them to be used on curtain tracks. They have Velcro to the vertical edges to allow them to be joined in long runs. This drape includes eyes in the top of the drape making it perfect for use with kabuki systems.
- Black ties at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- Eyes at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- 375g/m2 traditional velvet velour
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow the greatest flexibility on site
- NDFR (non durably fire retardant) – certificate available on request
- 20mm Velcro on the vertical edges to allow drapes to be joined together
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 18kg
- Dimensions: 4600mm(w) x 8000mm(d)