diverse hire stock at the ready
2.8m x 4.8m Cabaret Sparkle Drape
£35.00 ex VAT per day
Our Cabaret Sparkle Drapes will definitely add some glitz and magic to your event! Manufactured with a dark blue theatre velvet velour that is interwoven with silver sparkle threads, they shimmer and glisten under stage lighting. It’s an unusual fabric that you won’t often find elsewhere.
Velvet has a ‘pile’ and so can only be hung one way round, unlike our wool serge drapes. They are all manufactured flat to allow pleating and flexibility on-site and have ties at 200mm intervals for hanging on truss, pipe and drape and scaffolding bars. At a small additional charge, we can tie tab hooks to them to allow them to be used on curtain tracks or rings to allow them to be used on kabuki systems. They have Velcro to the vertical edges to allow them to be joined in long runs.
- Black ties at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- 375g/m2 sparkle velvet velour
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow the greatest flexibility on site
- NDFR (non durably fire retardant) – certificate available on request
- 20mm Velcro on the vertical edges to allow drapes to be joined together
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 5.1kg
- Dimensions: 2800mm(w) x 4800mm(d)