diverse hire stock at the ready
3.8m x 1.2m Red Velvet Swag Drape
£35.00 ex VAT per day
This drape is an unusual item to find for hire. Manufactured in traditional red velvet, they have been pleated vertically in the style of drapes known in the theatre industry as ‘Austrian’ drapes.
At several points across the face of the drape, there are lines of vertical pleating creating elegant curved ‘swags’ found in traditional theatres and old cinemas.
The drape has ties at 200mm intervals across the top for hanging on truss, pipe and drape and scaffolding bars. At a small additional charge, we can tie tab hooks to them to allow them to be used on curtain tracks or rings to allow them to be used on kabuki systems.
- Black ties at 200mm intervals across the top edge
- 375g/m2 traditional velvet velour
- Manufactured with vertical pleating to create ‘Austrian’ style drapes
- NDFR (non durably fire retardant) – certificate available on request
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 4.5kg
- Dimensions: 3800mm(w) x 1200mm(d)