diverse hire stock at the ready
2.5m x 6.7m White Cotton Molton Ceiling Panel
£25.00 ex VAT per day
White cotton molton is a soft brushed fabric that creates elegant white drapes in venues that need softening whilst remaining light and airy. Our White Cotton Molton Drapes are great for use in art galleries, exhibition spaces and wedding venues.
They are usually hung from a central truss or anchored to stretched steel cables (“catenary wires”) and can be used in lines or combined with our Gold Ceiling Panels to create ‘tented’ ceilings for weddings, luxury dinners, themed parties etc. They’re made in a soft white brushed cotton and have metal D-rings on either end.
- Manufactured flat (i.e. no pleating) to allow greatest flexibility on site
- 165g/m2 brushed white cotton molton
- NDFR (non-durably flame retardant) – certificate available on request
- D-rings at 200mm intervals along the two short sides
- All our drapes are supplied in heavy-duty storage bags to make them easy to handle
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 3kg
- Dimensions: 2500mm(w) x 6700mm(d)