diverse hire stock at the ready
5.5m x 4m Rectangular Lycra Sail
£20.00 ex VAT per day
Lycra sails have been used in the event and conference industry for a long time to add interest and drama to a room. They can be used to create surfaces for lighting and projections and for lowering ceilings and reducing room sizes.
The sizes specified are the approximate stretched sizes. The actual panels are around 20% smaller and will stretch in both directions allowing the installer a great deal of flexibility over the finished result.
Each panel has a sturdy fabric loop at each corner to allow them to be stretched to truss, rigging bars and stage weights easily.
- 260g/m2 white poly-stretch fabric
- Sturdy fabric loop to each corner for easy rigging
- Fabric stretches in both directions for greatest flexibility
- Sizes supplied are approximate stretched sizes (actual panels are around 20% smaller)
- IFR (inherently flame retardant) – certificate available on request
- Hanging/Transport Weight: 4.6kg
- Dimensions: 5500mm(w) x 4000mm(d)